• J1 : Visiting non-degree undergraduate (Bachelor's level) and/or graduate (Master's level)
Research – non–degree graduate (Master's, PhD and/or Post-doctoral Level at IIT)
• F1 : Degree-seeking – Undergraduate and/or Graduate (i.e.
Master's & Doctoral degrees)
• US Citizens/Permanent Residents : No visa to enter the US is required
For more information about visa procedures, visit the IIT International Center’s website.
Applying for a visa at the US consulate
• No application for a visa at the US consulate may be pursued until and unless the student has received a letter of acceptance from Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago AND the required immigration form.
• Visa information – https://travel-state.gov/content/visas/en/study-exchange/student.html